Deuces Wild Elite video poker is a variation of video poker derived from Deuces Wild. The number two is the wild card that substitutes other cards to skyrocket the winnings to better figures. Read up to find out what makes this video poker variation different from its original version.
Game Hands and Rankings
Deuces Wild Elite has hand rankings that lead to the winning process. A player has to get any of these Deuces Wild Elite hand rankings if they have to win. These are listed in order from the smallest to the highest paying combos. Four, three, two, one, or zero deuces can form these collections.
One can gain an inside or outside straight. In the first instance, the combination is always missing a card in the middle. A player has to get that specific card for them to complete the set, for example, 5, 6, 7, 9. The missing card in this straight is an 8. When it comes to an outside straight, the collection can be filled from either side. To complete this combination, the player can either get a 4 or 9. The kind of hand rankings available in this game are:
- Royal Flush – The ace, king, queen, jack, and 10 make up this formation.
- Four Deuces – Four of the number two are what create this combination.
- Wild Royal Flush – Aces can be used to replace any of the five cards that make up the Royal Flush.
- Five of a Kind – These are five cards of the same value.
- Straight Flush – Five cards arranged in chronological order with the same suite create this collection.
- Four of a Kind – In this case, four cards of the same value form this collection.
- Full house – A full house is when there are three of a kind and a pair.
- Flush – If five cards of the same suite are dealt to the player, they are said to have a flush.
- Straight – A combination is considered to be straight if all the cards are of the same value and suite.
- Three of a Kind – Three cards with the same value make up this formation.
- Two Pairs/ a Pair – Two pairs of different cards make up this formation. A pair can also work in this instance.
What makes this game exciting than its original version is the fact that the payouts are higher. Therefore, Deuces Wild Elite can be considered to be a high-roller video poker game. Gamblers should note that of all the Deuces Wild Elite paid hands mentioned above, the two pairs combination does not provide any winnings.
How to Play the Game
The play pattern for this game is similar to that of other video poker games. Paying for the game is the first step one takes. The Deuces Wild Elite machine will then deal five cards to the player. They then have to decide between keeping them or discarding a card or cards. Using a winning strategy for Deuces Wild Elite will help each gambler rise through the ranks of poker winners.
It pays to know how to play Deuces Wild Elite since one can use the skill to their advantage. The winning strategies all depend on the kind of hands dealt to a gamer. For instance, all cards that amount to a Royal Flush, Five of a Kind, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Four of a Kind to a Royal Flush, and Four Cards to a Straight Flush should be retained. Anything less than this should be discarded for better cards.
While Deuces Wild Elite is similar to Deuces Wild, one aspect stands out in the former version. The payouts for this game are better as compared to those of the original version. It can be considered to be a high-roller game for gamblers willing to spend thrifty in a casino. Skill is essential when playing the game to allow the punter to choose the cards they ought to keep and those they have to get rid of if they have to land one of the winning hands above.