Surely you know that developers of software for online casinos often produce gaming machines devoted to the work of famous musicians.
Much less often the producers take as a basis some specific song. That’s why we were so surprised by the online device Danger High Voltage from the company Big Time Gaming. It was born thanks to the eponymous track of the American rock band Electric Six. Colorful video clip you can watch on YouTube, and we’ll move on to a review of no less extravagant game.
Danger High Voltage gaming machine consists of six reels. In each of the columns there are four pictures. There are no active lines, and the bet on the round is a multiple of twenty. It can be from 0.20 to 40 euros. The video slot offers regular and special characters, several types of free-spins with bonuses and other features.
Paid sequences are composed of several identical pictures. They can be located in any cells on adjacent reels, starting with the first column. A total of 4,096 methods are provided for the formation of winning chains.
Payments are calculated at the general rate. They are multiplied by the coefficients allocated for the potentially possible combinations (from x0.10 to x25). Often, in one back there are numerous winning options.
There is no round for doubling. All bonuses and non-standard situations are discussed below.
On the drums Danger High Voltage appear card denominations, skull, tacos, mirror ball and bell. There are ten basic pictures.
There are also special characters:
- Full Reel Wilds fall out in columns from the second to the sixth. These are jokers, which consist of 2 types:: Wild Fire and Wild Electricity. They are not paid for themselves, but they are replaced in combinations by other elements, except for the scatterers. Appearing in any cell, jokers fill the entire column. Wild Electricity multiplies the standard coefficients by six times, if involved in the composition of the chain.
- Scatter (tattoo in the form of a heart with a crown) is paid, appearing in any cells. From three scatterers also begin a round of free spins.
The table shows the coefficients of calculating winnings.
Free backs are offered in two varieties to choose from:
- Gates of Hell Free Spins – Within seven spins, one randomly chosen character becomes Sticky Wild. He drops out on the second – fifth reels, replaces other pictures and “sticks” to the end of the drawings.
- High Voltage Free Spins – For fifteen starts in the four middle columns, High Voltage Wild drops out with multipliers from x11 to x66.
In both cases, the game is played on the money of the casino at the last bet. Spins can be prolonged. In the help there are thematic sections with a detailed description of bonuses.
Progressive jackpot Big Time Gaming in Danger High Voltage is not.
Below are the meanings of terms found on the panel:
- Stake – choice of bet on spin
- Balance – credits on the account
- Win – winnings
On the right are the buttons for starting new rounds in manual or automatic modes.
On the left there is a menu button with the following sections:
- Pays – payment table
- Auto – autoplay settings
- Options – General Options
- Help – help section
Both the table and the help are very detailed, with a detailed description of the rules, visual diagrams and other important data.
Opens the video slot directly in the browser. Also there is a version of the interface for mobile devices.
You might say that this slot does not have one of the best designs or fantastic animation effects. Its main trump card is a set of gameplay possibilities. You probably like the rules of forming combinations, features of jokers and, of course, free-backs with bonuses.
The number 4096 can be misleading about the slot’s dispersion. It may seem that almost every back is formed by numerous combinations. In fact, it is not uncommon for “black bars”, and the level of variability is at an average level. The same is the indicator of theoretical return.