Game developers are being innovative as ever in the gaming industry. This innovation and creativity are influenced by the need to be competitive in the market.
However, despite the wide array of creative slot games, there is today, some developers from time to time prefer just to go simple and produce simple slot games. Barcrest followed this path as it developed a simple slot titled Crown Gems.
There is absolutely nothing special about this pokie, but the simple fact that you can spin the reels in a common way and from time to time hit winning combinations hence earn some rewards.
The graphics of the play are simple though elegant, and the simple symbols on the reels include crowns and gems as you would have expected from the title.
While Barcrest tried as best as it could in developing a simple slot machine, the game developer could not resist the temptation to include one element of modern innovation, i.e., incorporating the all way pays feature.
In essence, this basically means that the player can hit winning combos regardless of the position of the first symbol in the combination. To start playing this simple slot, players will need to set in motion the game’s five reels which come with 10 fixed paylines.
Crown Gems slot from the graphics at best can be described as a pokie which fuses two themes. On the one hand, it is a crown themed play as most symbols in this slot (high value) are crowns.
On the other hand, this slot is cosmic themed as the background of this game depicts a galaxy of stars in the dark blue sky illuminating the reels. The reels of the play are covered in a solid black colour.
On the left-hand side and on the right-hand side of the extreme reels are some colourful numbered poles. The numbers of these poles give the player an indication of the game’s winning lines.
This is pretty much a simple slot machine, and this is aptly seen in the control panel. On the control panel, there are basically three buttons which are crucial to the player if playing Crown Gems slot for real money.
For those playing Crown Gems free, there isn’t any need to tweak anything. For those playing this game for real money, the first button that they should look at tweaking if need be (i.e., if they don’t want to continue playing with the default settings) is the Stake/Line button.
Using this button, players have the freedom to choose the amount they want to bet with per line. The lowest that players can bet with per spin across all 10 fixed lines is 0.10 coins.
The second button that players need to look at is the High Roller button. This button when pressed will present the player with two options, either to continue playing the base round or unlock a ‘new’ game. In this ‘new’ game, the number of paylines increases from 10 to up to 50 lines.
Stakes when playing the Hi Roller game start from 30 coins all the way up to the game’s highest bet amount of 500 coins. Alternatively, players can use the Stake/Line ‘+’ button to adjust the bet amount upwards up to the game’s highest bet amount.
The big green button is the Spin button, and this will help set the reels in motion. The big red button is the Autoplay button which will set the reels in motion for up to 50 times without stopping (unless manually stopped).
- Crown Gems casino slot online does not have a Wild icon.
- Crown Gems game does not have a Scatter icon.
- There is no bonus symbol in this play.
- Standard symbols include colourfully designed crowns, red gems, blue gems, green gems and traditional card symbols which include the Ace, Jack, Queen and King.
Barcrest in creating this game wanted it to be as simple as any slot can be thus you won’t find any bonus games when playing Crown Gems slot machine online.
However, the base round is thrilling and highly rewarding on its own hence you won’t even see the need for bonus games.
Crown Gems slot does not come with a jackpot either progressive or fixed.
- The colourfully designed crowns are the game’s highest icons. Five of these fetch a 5000x multiplier, four fetch a 500x multiplier and three fetch a 100x multiplier.
- Red gems fetch a 500x multiplier for five, four of these fetch a 200x multiplier and three fetch a 70x multiplier.
- Blue and green gems fetch a 400x multiplier for five of a kind, four of a kind fetch a 100x multiplier, and three of a kind fetch a 50x multiplier.
- The traditional card symbols fetch up to a 200x multiplier for five of a kind, for four of a kind they fetch up to a 50x multiplier, and for three of a kind they fetch up to a 20x multiplier.
This is a pretty simple game to play. Though simple, this slot does come with lucrative rewards. Crown Gems’ return to player percentage stands at 96.08 per cent.
- Slot Type:Video Slots
- Slot features:Wild Symbol, Scatters