Recommended Online slotsShow more
Tower Quest slot is based on a fantasy theme which is a popular subject that attracts many casino goers. This particular video slot is offered by Play’N Go which is a game developer known for its different casino games software.
The symbols appear on a 5×3 grid and are based on the fantasy theme are knight fighters, skeleton kings, fiery dragons, a dark tower and goblins. There are red and blue magic liquids that appear and their contents spill out on the reels. There is a dramatic soundtrack that plays in the background. With an animated frame and interludes that open up with each win, there is plenty to keep players visually engaged when you play Tower Quest slot machine online. The frames are animated, and stone dragons guard the reel on either side.
How to Play?
Those who wish to play Tower Quest for real money can do so in the following ways:
- Log into a casino portal where this title is found.
- When you click on it, the Tower Quest casino slot online starts to run instantly on the web browser.
- There are the bet placing options at the bottom of the game matrix.
- Using + and – buttons the coin size and amount can be changed as per the budget of a customer play lines
- The minimum and maximum bet range here can be from 1cent per line to 20 cents for every spin.
- A customer can place wagering bet from NZD 1 to 5 coins in a single line; a maximum bet is also an option, of NZD 100 per line.
- Autoplay mode leads to the spins happening 2000 times.
- With 20 fixed paylines, RTP of this game is quite high – 96.24%.
How to Win Tower Quest Casino Slot
There are several rules based on specific icons in this Tower Quest game such as:
- The progressive jackpots can be landed when potions come on either side of Collect Blue Flasks, and Red Flasks activate the free spins.
- Break out bonus is a game where a player guesses card colour or number with evil Wizard.
- Bonus games are triggered through red and blue progressive meters.
- Stacked wilds are also in place which leads to multiple wins in every spin.
- The single and biggest win comes from 5 wilds which are the tower symbol; the stacked version of the same provides 250 coins.
- Male eleven fighters are worth 175 credits when 5 are found on a line; females are worth 150 credits; lower payouts are found for skeleton king, dragon and goblin.
There are special bonus rounds activated, associated with the wizard and potions signs:
- Potions uncorked fill out the meters on the sides of the screen.
- Wizard comes on reels 1, 3, 5 which trigger the bonus game.
- Potion bonuses come on when 3 milestones are reached for each, and this allows one to claim a bonus or wait for next milestone.
Strategy and Cheats to Try
Tips to try here, in order to boost your wins, are to opt for maximum bet option on the lines. There are several ways or combinations to try so wagering more and increasing your spins can facilitate your winning amount. There are different payout bonuses that a player can opt for at different levels of the game or move onto the next spin or round.
Try It in Free Mode
There are stunning graphics and a great soundtrack that makes this slot an attractive one to play. You can get it at different casinos online. Enjoy the drama and edgy feel of the game as you spin the reels for free at a casino site. Play’N Go offers this title at different portals. A gambler can try Tower Quest free at a site and use a no registration deposit bonus to get started. It is also possible to wager small amounts of money on the reels and see real wins. For that, a customer needs to register at a casino portal and make a deposit.
If you wish to try the mobile version that is possible as well, there are many mobile casino apps that offer this particular video slot, and it comes with a mobile web browser friendly resolution. The software works smoothly and can be enjoyed on smartphones and tablets easily for all and sundry.