Recommended Online slotsShow more
Miss Kitty casino slot online is for all the gamblers out there that just love the favourite feline companions. Provided by the software company, Aristocrat, it is all about spinning the reels like balls of yarn while the cats award fabulous prizes. As players place their bets, it’s up to the beautiful and dazzling Miss Kitty who will observe and see who gets to win these great rewards. Whether it’s playing the bonus games or simply getting a purr-fect score, the Miss Kitty game is a must for all online gamblers.
Miss Kitty Slot Gameplay
- A layout of 5×3 reels is what is offered for Miss Kitty slot machine online. The total play lines to win on is 50.
- The basic tier symbols are the traditional card numbers. There is the 9, 10, J, Q, K and A which offer payouts between 5-50.
- The higher tier involves numerous cat-themed objects. The ball of yarn and milk award between 10-75. The toy bird and toy mouse award between 5-75. Then there is the fish which offers the most out of these, awarding 5-100.
- The Wild symbol is none other than Miss Kitty herself. This substitutes for all other symbols in the game which allow the player to fill in gaps for possible combinations. It also offers a payout of its own.
- The Scatter is the clouded moon, which only appears on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Scoring three on these reels will award the player with extra free spins with its only special bonus features.
Play Miss Kitty for real money or play a Miss Kitty free game, with its coin or demo versions. The maximum number of coins that can be bet are 50. That’s one per payline as per the rules. The value size can be adjusted from 0.01 all the way to 2.00 by clicking on the coin button. When converted to real money, this means that the minimum bet that can be made NZD 0.01. The max amount of money that can be spent is NZD 100.00. The RTP for this game is calculated at 94.94%. It is a fair slot machine with no cheats possible.
When it comes to the jackpot, normally it is the Wilds of the game that reward this. However, the Wild symbol only offers the standard feature of substitution for possible winnings. This makes the highest paid combo in the game the goldfish with 100. When won with the max bet, this means the player has a chance of winning NZD 100.00, plus more if multiple paylines are won on.
Tips to Win the Game
When it comes to the main bonus round of the game, this is activated by landing three moons. Once done so, the game awards the player with 10 free spins. It is only on these free spins are the special bonuses remain active. One of them is the Sticky Wild feature. This means that any Wild that appears on the reels will remain there until the end of all free games. This makes it easier to win if multiple Wilds are received. Any Scatter that appears beneath a Wild may contribute to a Scatter prize, as decided by how many the player manages to land. The Free Games Feature can be re-triggered again when scoring the same combination and rewards 5 extra free spins.
Some helpful tips on getting the most of this game’s experience is to try and aim for the bonus feature. The jackpot won’t matter in the long run if the player tries to be successful during this stage. As long as money being spent is budgeted correctly and the player makes the bets wisely, the best payouts can be achieved at the right moment, when the bonus features are at their highest value. All it will take is patience and careful manoeuvrability.
Miss Kitty casino online certainly has style and flair, but it requires more smarts from the player then other games. Just like a cat, the players will need to be quick on their paws and know when to make the right move. While the bonus mechanic may not hit as much as the queen of cats herself, Miss Kitty rewards those who work their way around the problem and try their hardest to gain strategic advantages. This makes the prizes won feel that much more earned, as long our Catty supervisor learns to play nice.