Recommended Online slotsShow more
Put on the pirate suit, that you have hidden away since the last movie about Captain Jack Sparrow, and get aboard in another pirate-themed adventure, the Pirates Smugglers Paradise game. It is an exciting video slot created by Yggdrasil Gaming – a reputable Swedish gaming company. Pirates Smugglers Paradise slot has a 5×5 layout and a unique DropDown Wins layout, so do not expect to see any paylines in here.
The winning combinations appear in the form of a cluster where at least 6 symbols adjacent to each other will collect up to a certain number of identical symbols in one spin. What is more interesting are the bonus features including free spins and multipliers. Discover where the buried treasure is on the three maps, and find your way towards money-making richness. Continue reading this Pirates Smugglers Paradise slot review and find out how you can win.
Cascade and Cluster
This slot operates in the form of cascading and cluster wins. The payouts are in the form of clusters and not winning combinations on betting lines. When you press spin, the reels will turn as usual but whenever you land a group of six or more symbols of the same kind, then the spinning stops. Now the symbols will drop down in their respective reels and leave empty spaces above. These spaces are filled by other symbols, which fall from above. If the same symbols as those that in cluster fall, they will join the rest and the non-winning symbols will disappear.
You can form up to 25 clusters but only for identical symbols, and if they are next to each other. This will comes to an end if there are no other matching symbols from the ones that have dropped or if you have filled the reels with the same symbol. If two different clusters appear, then the low paying will be transformed to the value equivalent to the high paying symbol.
Depending on the total balance, both high and low rollers have a chance in this Yggdrasil Pirates Smugglers Paradise slot. You can choose your bet level by adjusting the Coin Value option placed on the left side. The coin value ranges at 0.01 for the lowest and 5.00 for the highest. This amounts to a total of NZD 0.20 for the minimum bet and NZD 100 for the highest bet. Note that these values are deducted from your total on a single spin depending on the stake chosen.
How to Play Pirates Smugglers Paradise Slot?
You should find it easy in playing this slot, as it is straightforward just like other games from this software developer. The most important step is to understand the gaming options, which are placed at the bottom of the reels. Follow these steps if you want to have a successful sailing journey.
- Before heading straight to spinning, the first and most important step is to set your bet. This can be done from the Coin Value option. Even those playing this slot for free can choose their bet depending on the total amount given.
- You can also check on the paytable just to be sure of your expectations. The paytable is the first option “i” on the pink “+” sign on the left side.
- To begin playing, hit the arrow button at the bottom centre. This will begin spinning the reels when you press it.
- However, you can always use the AUTOPLAY option, which is available next to SPIN. This allows the player to spin as many times as they can without stopping. You can receive 10 to 1000 spins. The choice is yours but the total amount and your placed bet will determine the number of spins.
Pirates Smugglers Paradise RTP
The game boasts an average RTP percentage of 96.3% and medium volatility. This is good news for those players who are looking for frequent small wins. And this is the same case here. The medium volatility is a clear sign that it is possible to land small wins within a short time. Landing big wins is also possible within a limited time but only with patience.
Pirates Smugglers Paytable and Bonus Rounds
This slot comes with 12 symbols. Most of them relate to the pirate theme. Expect to see pirates, hooks, bottles of poison, paper scroll, handgun, sword, and a parrot. There are also the usual low-paying card suit symbols including spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs. Even though these symbols have to form a cluster to get a payout, each one of them holds a different prize.
- The symbol with the highest payout is the lady pirate with an eye patch, the captain, the guy with a green headscarf, and the parrot.
- The medium value symbols include the handgun, sword, hook, and the poison bottle.
- Low-value symbols are the card suit symbols.
Below is a paytable and how much you can expect. It is the total payout without the multiplier.
|Guy with a green headscarf||12||300|
Special FeaturesThe payouts will depend on the bet chosen and also on the number of symbols formed in a cluster.
The main attractions of this Pirates Smugglers Paradise are the free spins and the multiplier. These two are where the fortune of the player can turn around in little time. There is no wild symbol.
Whenever you collect three scrolls in a single spin, you will receive 7 free spins. This can also be possible during the cascading session where there are cluster wins. The wins will still be collected, and you get the free spins too if you land at least three scrolls during this round.
Once you have collected three scrolls scatter symbol, a screen with three islands on a map will open up. Choose any area you want to visit and you will sail right to it. The three options included are as follows:
- Win Fall: This will head straight to Paradise Cove. You will receive two additional and identical symbols to the dropdown.
- High Seas: This will take to Hellfire Island where only high paying symbols are left on the reels while the low-value icons (hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds) are removed.
- Multiplier Madness: It will take you to the Skull Cave. The multiplier does not reset during the dropdown and continues to accumulate during the free spins feature.
The scroll can only be collected in a dropdown win when there is a matching symbol.
The multiplier effect can become active when a row filled with winning combinations. The multiplier amount will continue elevating for each dropdown. Here is how the multipliers look like:
Pirates Smugglers Paradise Slot Design
This is a surprisingly fun and exciting slot bearing in mind that the gaming world is packed with pirate-themed slots. It is more of cartoonish with a comical atmosphere, especially from the funny-looking characters. The reels are set on a ship, which is overlooking an island full of green plants. At the edge of the reels on the right side is a weird-looking crab. He has the biggest eyebrows you can expect to see on a crab. He also has a nicely trimmed moustache, a hook for a claw, and a wooden leg. Well, he seems to be the captain of this ship, but who knows?
On the sides of the reels are different options, one with multipliers, and the left one with three empty spaces for the scrolls. These two will become active when triggered. When you choose a free spin mode, the pirates with cheeky laughter will take you straight to the chosen island. Additionally, the soundtrack will remind you of one of Captain Jack Sparrow’s movies.
Winning Tips for Pirates Smugglers Paradise
If you are considering playing this slot game for real money, then we know you are wondering what the best way possible to win is. Well, it is all on your luck. All slots depend on how fortunate you are but it does not mean you cannot apply a few tips to boost your odds for winning. That’s why we have come up with a few strategies to show you how to win at this remarkable and rewarding game.
- Play the free Pirates Smugglers Paradise. This is the best way you can get closer to the game with no deposit. Play for free and understand the basics, the clusters, payouts, rules, and the features.
- Play in a casino offering plenty of bonuses. If you would like, find one with free money. This will allow you to spin with a free money bonus without depositing any amount. So you will not lose any of your hard-earned money.
- The multipliers are the best way to increase money instantly but it is not easy to form a cluster in one row. The highest multiplier is 10 times your stake, which amounts to 1,000 coins when playing with the maximum bet.
- Pirates Smugglers Paradise’s highest payout is not quite inspiring. It is 5,000 coins from the highest paying symbol and when spinning with the maximum stake of 100.
- Try to land as many scrolls as you can to open the free rounds where your luck can change at once.
What are the Compatible Devices?
Pirates Smugglers Paradise is compatible with multiple devices. This includes desktop, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It is fully optimized for both iOS and Android devices. No difference exists when playing on any of these devices. The rules, graphics, design, characters, and the cluster payouts will be the same no matter which device you are playing on.
However, one advantage of playing on your handheld gadget is the joy of joining the fun at any time and anywhere you are. You can set sail from the comfort of your home, or while you are dining at your favourite spot, or when taking a break from work. Besides, this slot machine is designed on an HTML5 platform. So it is instant play and no download will be necessary. You just need your browser, your device, and a good internet connection. Moreover, there are no limits when playing since you can also enjoy the slot game for real money or free from your portable device.
Pirates Smugglers Paradise Big Wins
This is not a progressive jackpot slot, so do not expect any frequent big wins. However, players still stand a chance of winning the jackpot amount of NZD 500,000. This can be won when you get 25 clusters of the lady pirate symbols, the 10x multiplier, and with the highest stake.
While this Yggdrasil slot has an awkward name, it has a colourful and nice design that is pleasing to the eyes. The happy crab will keep you company and even wave at you when you delay making a spin. The pirates are not the usual grumpy and scary ones but are cheerful and will guide you to where the riches are.
The dropdown wins and the cascade mechanics are what make the gameplay interesting. And even though the wins from this software provider’s game are on the low side, players can still expect plenty of small wins. Moreover, the free spins are motivating and rewarding. The will take you deeper into the three paradises where money-spinning prizes are hidden.
Internet Slots FAQ’s
Can I play Pirates Smugglers Paradise with no deposit?
Can I play Pirates Smugglers Paradise with no deposit?
Should I Download the game to play?
No download is necessary when playing Pirates Smugglers Paradise slot as it is instant play.
Are there any free spins in Pirates Smugglers Paradise?
Yes. You can receive up to 7 free spins when you get three scrolls in a single spin.