Recommended Online slotsShow more
Druids’ Dream video slot machine is a recent release of NetEnt with 5×4 playing grid, 40 fixed paylines and an amazing collection of bonus features. NetEnt developed this game with paylines that pay both ways that increase your chances of hitting a winning combination. Moreover, it has special symbols (wild and scatter), Wild Charge Respin, Nudge feature, free spins which we will discuss further in this review.
Little is known regarding the learned elite of the Celtic folks called Druids. Nonetheless, that hasn’t deterred modern-day history lovers from speculating on their real nature. And, as other historians are fixated on the Celtic folks’ love of gore and blood, those at Net Entertainment tackle the amazing dimension that ties them to everything related to enchantment and nature in the Druids’ Dream online slot. In this video slot, players will get to virtually meet a couple of forest druids on 5×4 playing grid that use their magic to help them summon the magnanimous Wild Bear Spirit. Read our Druids’ Dream slot review to discover what this addictive game has in store for you.
Netent’s Druids’ Dream virtually transports you to the heart of a forest where you’ll stumble upon two Druids summoning the spirit of the Wild Bear. Exuding a Celtic theme, the ambience is mystical and soothing. So, the soundtrack is appropriate for a spa retreat with HD graphics.
The reels are suspended from the trees. Furthermore, some of the symbols you’ll run into are four lower-valued stones that come in different colours (red, green, blue, and yellow), orange rocks, white wolves, owls, and drums containing cute bear paw prints.
How to Play
The NetEnt slot machine is packed with 40 non-adjustable (fixed) paylines, 4 rows, and 5 reels. Accessible on a broad range of devices that include iOS and Android-powered tablets and smartphones, the minimum/maximum bet per spin range from 20p to NZD 400. Keeping in mind that the 40 lines are fixed, a win comes about when you land at least three matching images from the rightmost to the leftmost reel. Nonetheless, as a win-both-ways slot machine, punters can also trigger wins from the leftmost to the rightmost reel. An RTP is 96% that shows Druids’ Dream has a high payout rate as seen with other NetEnt online slots.
You are free to delight in the gameplay sessions in fast mode or standard mode. So, clicking on the button that sits to the right of the spin/start button instantly triggers faster spins. Those that prefer a hands-free mode of playing can activate the autoplay feature that allows them to automatically play a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 1000 spins. And, the beauty of it is that you set the autoplay feature to stop if:
- You score a win;
- Your balance decreases or increases by a particular amount;
- The win surpasses a specific amount;
- If you activate the free spins feature.
Bonus Symbols and Features
It’s no secret that the game furnishes players with a vast assortment of bonus features and symbols, as discussed below.
- Wild symbol: This symbol is the key to all the action in this Netent slot. In the main game, it appears on reels 1, 3, and 5. During re-spins, it comes on the third reel, and in free spins bonus on the first and fifth reels. Wild can substitute all symbols except scatter.
- Wild Charge and Re-spins: When wilds become stacked symbols on the second or fourth reels and accompany with one scatter image, punters instantly activate the Wild Charge feature. Each charged wild grants an extra spin when the Re-spins feature is in progress. The wilds and scatters that activate the Re-spins feature stay in place until it ends.
- Nudge feature: When the Re-spins feature is in progress, a stack of wild icons that appear on the fourth or second reel will initiate the Nudge feature on a player’s next re-spin. It ushers in the opportunity to land a 2nd scatter symbol. Moreover, you can activate this feature along with the Re-spins feature if one stack of wilds appears with a scatter image, and the second stand lands with the absence of a scatter. The Nudge feature remains active until the re-spins come to an end or if a second scatter symbol appears.
- Free Spins feature: Landing the scatters (the two Druids) on the second and fourth reels when the Re-spins feature is activated or during the main game will trigger the free spins feature. As such, you’re awarded 6 extra spins. Furthermore, each charged Wild on the 4th and 2nd reels will gift you an additional spin. All wilds and scatter symbols then become sticky wilds for the duration that the free spins feature is in progress. Moreover, a stack of Wilds with a Scatter can feature on the middle or third reel. Consequently, a Scatter which features on the third reel coupled with Wild icons grants you extra three spins.
Druids Dream slot pays both ways. The payouts in the paytable are adjusted to players bets instead of providing multiplier values. Here are the payouts with the max possible bet of NZD 400.
|Symbol||For 5||For 4||For 3|
Essential Tips on How to Win
Winning at slot machines is no mean feat. They’re renowned for generating sporadic outcomes, and Druids’ Dream is no different. We have gathered some of the foolproof tips and tricks that you can apply to boost your chances of winning.
- Take care of your bankroll: Before you start playing this NetEnt game, ensure you know the amount you wish to spend on gameplay and refrain from wagering more money than you can afford to lose.
- Look out for bonus rounds: Some players may not realize this but bonus rounds are the key to unlocking free spins and walking away as an elated winner of the jackpot amount (highest payout) up for grabs. So, in this online machine, activating the Nudge feature, Free Spins feature, and landing as many wilds and scatter icons as possible, will put you steps ahead of your competitors.
- Don’t rush: If you’ve played online slot games before, then you understand more than anyone, how easy it is to get caught up in the rush of excitement. However, as challenging as it is, you must fight off the temptation and instead take your time, remain calm, and critically analyze each move you make, particularly if you’re playing the slot game for real money. Playing hastily can make you easily miss bonus rounds and features that you could have been awarded.
- Get familiar with the paytable: Each slot machine has a paytable and Druids’ Dream is no exception. The paytable is packed with the game’s RTP, the value of each symbol, bonus features you can expect, and the most profitable symbols to keep an eye out for.
- Stay disciplined: The biggest problem that a myriad of gamblers face when it comes to gaming is that they don’t know when to stop playing. This occurs when a player is having winning streaks and feels the need to aim for higher wins. The same applies when a punter is having losing streaks and starts chasing losses even after depleting their bankroll. So, the key is to stop playing when you experience losing or winning streaks and resume at a later date.
The Druids’ Dream online slot machine is available on a broad range of Android and iOS devices (tablets and smartphones). Therefore, this makes it convenient for players that want to get in on the action while they’re out and about. So, whether you’re at the train station, waiting to catch a flight, or queuing in line, you don’t have to wait until you get home or access a PC to play.
Developed via HTML5 technology, players can launch the slot machine directly from a web browser like Chrome or Mozilla. This means no download and extra software installation is needed to delight in the fun for free or with some cash at stake. Furthermore, the mobile version comes with a UI that’s been adapted to fit different sized screens. To de-clutter the screen, you’ll notice the reels disappear when they’re in motion and reappear once they’ve come to a halt.
Where to Play
You can play the Druids’ Dream online game at reputable gaming sites powered by Net Entertainment software, for instance, Casumo. And, you can do so for free whereby no deposit is required or with some cash on the line. Our website provides a demo version of the game as well which you can use to get familiar with the game.
Playing for Free vs. Real Money
While you can delight in Druids’ Dream slot for free with no deposit required which allows you to get into the swing of things without risking a dime of your money, keep in mind that your subsequent winnings cannot be withdrawn. Therefore, to stand a chance to take home some real money wins, including the jackpot, follow the steps below.
- Select a reputable online casino or gaming site that’s powered by Netent software. In most cases, you’ll find that casinos using this software are licensed and regulated by trusted bodies like the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Join the site by filling out the registration form with essential details like your full names, email address, mobile phone number (if it’s required), and more.
- Verify your account by providing a government-issued National Identity card or passport.
- Once your account is verified, log in with your credentials and make a deposit using any of the given banking methods.
- Since deposits reflect almost instantly, you can load the Druids’ Dream slot machine, place your bets within the limits and try your luck at taking home some monetary wins.
Synonymous with dispersion or variance, volatility refers to the amount of risk that comes with playing a given slot machine or casino game. It gives punters insight into the frequency of a game’s payout and the size.
Druids’ Dream has a low to medium variance. Keeping that in mind, slot machines with low volatility gifts players more frequent but low to medium-sized wins. Contrarily, slots with high volatility or variance deliver less frequent (irregular) but substantially higher wins. So, given the greater a slot game’s volatility, the lower the payout frequency, the risk is notably higher. This means punters can easily find themselves investing a large amount of money in a bid to score a massive win but end up losing it all instead.
|+ and –||To set increase and decrease coin denominations|
|Autoplay||To set the reels in motion for a specific number of times without interruption|
|Spin/ Start||To get the reels spinning bets have been placed|
|Max Bet||To instantly place the highest possible bet|
|The three-bar icon||A collapsible button that depicts alternatives like ‘I’ for the paytable and ‘?’ for the ground rules|
Chase Your Dreams
With graphics and sound effects that instil a sense of tranquillity as you play, Druids’ Dream is packed with bonus features that trigger some frequent and decent wins including the grand prize of 200x your bet. So, give it a go, and you might just turn your dreams into a reality.
Internet Slots FAQ’s
Is Druids’ Dream safe to play?
Yes! The game uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) which ensures that winning outcomes are generated randomly. This prevents any form of cheating. Furthermore, the Netent-powered online casinos at which the slot machine is offered are licensed and regulated by reputable gaming and independent testing authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and e-COGRA.
Can I play Druids’ Dream without making a deposit?
Yes! The game has a demo or free version that allows users to play and get the hang of it without coming out of pocket. This allows to get in enough practice and come up with great playing strategies that increase the chances of winning real money when they decide to deposit funds and play.
Should I download Druids’ Dream to play?
No! This Netent slot is available in instant play courtesy of HTML5 technology. Therefore, it saves punters the hassle of downloading and installing the game to play. Directly launching the slot machine from a web browser on your mobile device or PC ushers in a convenient gaming experience.
Which online casinos offer Druids’ Dream for real money?
The game is available at reputable gaming sites that use Netent software, such as Jackpot City, Spinit, Betway, Casino Cruise, Casumo, Euro Palace, and Kaboo.
What is the highest win in Druids’ Dream
The most that a player can win per spin is 200x their stake.
Top Online Casinos