Recommended Online slotsShow more
The native people of North America did not separate themselves from nature, which is why animals occupied a special place in their system of beliefs. Each tribe worshiped a beast of spiritual significance, which they considered to be their totem.
Wolves occupied a prominent place in the mythology of the American indigenous inhabitants. The Indians often wore wolf skins and used ritual wolf masks. The Wolf Run slot machine by IGT is devoted to this interesting and mysterious theme. Every fan of high-quality video slots and online gambling for real money is going to appreciate this engaging game.
Wolf Run slot is a game with forty paylines across five reels. Before starting the round, you should choose how many lines to activate: one, five, ten, twenty, thirty or forty. Your per-line wager can range from 1 to 1000 credits. It’s recommended that you check the minimum and maximum monetary values of one credit with the online casino you’re playing at.
The Wolf Run video slot has special symbols, free spins, and some other features. There is no double-or-nothing mini-game. According to the official information provided by IGT, the return-to-player coefficient stands at 94.98%.
Wolf Run by IGT is a slot machine about wolves and their role in the native North American culture. The theme is expressed through the in-game symbols: different wolves and Native American totems. The slot also has standard icons depicting playing cards from Nine to Ace. Wolf Run has two special symbols:
- Wild is a wolf howling against the moon. It can not only form winning combinations according to the general rules but also replace other symbols (except Bonus), occurring in a suitable position.
- Bonus is an Indian dream catcher featuring the word ‘Bonus’. It can appear only on the second, third and fourth reels. When the icons occur on these three reels simultaneously, the player wins twice the overall wager. Then the game launches a round of free spins, in which the player’s bet and the number of active paylines remains the same as before.
How to Play
There’s no need to download any software on your computer in order to play Wolf Run, as the slot runs in any web-browser with a Flash player. The elements you see on the slot’s control panel are explained below:
- Spin – hit this button to spin the reels;
- Stake/Line – use this button to select your per-line betting amount;
- Lines – specify the number of paylines you want to activate;
- Paytable – go to the table that explains all possible winning combinations and multipliers
- Autoplay – launch the game in the automatic mode that doesn’t require you to sit in front of the screen;
- Stake – the total amount you put at stake per round;
- Total Paid – the amount paid to you upon the results of the current spin;
- Game Rules – this button opens the page containing the detailed explanation of the rules;
- Balance – check how much money is currently in your account.
You can turn off the sound effects, but other than that, Wolf Run has no adjustable settings.
The Wolf Run bonus round starts when the player sees the Bonus symbol on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels of the slot at the same time. For starters, this grants you a payout in the amount of two overall wagers. Then, the game launches a series of free spins, during which every occurrence of the blue Bonus symbol gives you five more free spins and a win amounting to two overall wagers. The round ends when you’re out of free spins. However, it cannot last more than 255 spins.
Rules & Features
In the Wolf Run slot machine, winning combinations are created by sequences of three, four or five identical images that have occurred side by side on the active payline, starting with the leftmost reel. The payout amount depends on the wager placed on the payline, with some exceptions. It’s multiplied by the coefficient specified for the particular combination in the paytable (up to x1000).
On each of the lines, the payout is calculated only for the most lucrative combination (the lesser combinations it includes do not generate any payout). The wins are summed up and transferred to the player’s account.
History of Wolf Run Slots
There are two versions of this slot. Originally, IGT produced the wolf-themed slot for ground-based casinos in two versions that were telling the same story. The games were named Wild Wolf and Wolf Rising. The present-day variant of the game was released by the developer in 2012.
The Wolf Run slots game isn’t the most extraordinary example of online gambling software. The graphics design could be called a bit outdated. The slot has neither a particularly diverse set of features nor any unique peculiarities. That being said, as a slot of decent quality by a renown developer, Wolf Run provides an engaging way for online casino players to entertain themselves with a gambling session.
Top Online Casinos
Up to £150 + 50 FST&Cs Apply
18+. New UK customers only. Opt in required. Bonus can be claimed only once. Minimal deposit required of £10. Max bonus sum = £150. Bonus money must be turned over (wagered) 40 times before bonus funds or associated winnings can be withdrawn. Winnings from bonus spins must be turned over (wagered) 50 times before bonus funds or associated winnings can be withdrawn. 50 bonus spins will be credited automatiсally if bonus was activated and first deposit was made in 48 hours after registration. Welcome Spins must be used in 24 hours after they were credited. Max. bet allowed £5 per bet/spin when wagering with bonus money. General T&C and General Promotion Terms apply. Play responsibly. This bonus is available till 31.01.23.
100% up to £100T&Cs Apply
1st time depositor at 888casino only. £20 min deposit. Claim within 48 hrs. Valid for selected games. Bonus wins capped at £500, excl. JP wins. 30x wagering – req. vary by game. Bonus expires within 90 days. Payment method & country restrictions apply. Withdrawal terms & T&Cs apply.