Many online casinos offer excellent games and even better rewards these days. There is no doubt that casino sites are offering something new to the market and are slowly taking over the gambling business. There are thousands of them on the Internet, and every single one is dedicated to providing a top experience for every player that visits their site.
ZetCasino is one of the online casinos that offer thousands of games for the players. But, quantity, doesn’t always lead to quality. Let’s have an overall look at the casino. We’ll start with the Welcome Offer, bonuses and promotions, then continue to the payment and withdrawal methods, and finally give our conclusion.
The Welcome Offer at ZetCasino is as good as it can get. Every new player has the chance to win up to AUD 500 with a 100% bonus, plus 200 Free Spins. The reward is great, but there are some downsides to it. The Free Spins are rewarded daily, which means that you can’t get more than 20 a day. You need to play 10 consecutive days to get the full bonus. Deposits with Neteller and Skrill don’t qualify. But the positive thing is that the minimum deposit amount is low, just AUD 20.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposite bonus – 10 FreeSpin
Most of the promotions at ZetCasino are handed every week. The main are:
- Weekly Reload Bonus: The online casino offers 2 types of Weekly Reload Bonuses – one with Free Spins, and the other with AUD 700 as a reward. They also have excellent Weekly 15% Cashback that can be as much as AUD 3,000.
- CashBack: When playing live casino games, ZetCasino gives players the chance to redeem some of the lost amount while playing. They have a 10% CashBack of the lost money with a minimum of AUD 5 and a maximum of AUD 150. One negative side of all of the bonuses and promotions is that you need to contact Live Support to claim them.
- Loyalty Points: Loyalty Point promotions are also in ZetCasino’s vault. For every AUD 100 of real money wagered in the video slot games, the player receives 1 Loyalty Point. The wagered amount in exchange for Loyalty Points varies depending on the player’s loyalty rate. There are 5 loyalty rates at ZetCasino: Alfa, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta. The exchange rate depending on your loyalty position is the following:
- Alfa – 100:1
- Beta – 95:1
- Gamma – 90:1
- Delta – 80:1
- Zeta – 70:1
In summary, there are some good and some bad parts about the bonuses and promotions at ZetCasino.
- Good Welcome Offer
- Great CashBack Bonuses
- Excellent Loyalty Point Scheme
- You need to contact Live Support or email to claim each Bonus
- Deposits with Neteller and Skrill don’t qualify for the Welcome Offer
Games and Software Providers
40 providers are supplying ZetCasino with numerous games. Top-notch providers like Netent, PlayNGo, and Microgaming are some of the most famous. They are there to make sure that every player has a fantastic experience on their site.
There are hundreds of slots and card games, roulette, Blackjack, and video poker games to choose from. Some of the most popular slots are Queen of Gold, Bonanza, Wild Wild West, Hot Seven, Starburst, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The casino is constantly updating its vault with new games that are coming out often.
The providers have done a fantastic job with the visuals, which is why the games are one of the best around. Handsome jackpots up to AUD 1 million are also up for grabs. You can play games using the following currencies: Euro, Polish Złoty, Russian Ruble, Norwegian Krone, Hungarian Forint, and Canadian Dollar.
Live casino games like Live Baccarat, French Roulette, Live Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, and many more are also available for players. To make things even better, this online casino has regular tournaments with prizes as much as AUD 40,000 or 250,000 Loyalty Points.
As fun as the games are at ZetCasino, unfortunately, many restricted countries forbid people to play at this casino site.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Deposits at ZetCasino can be made using credit or debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, SEPA, Bank Transfer, Trustly, and even cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit amount is AUD 5, and they can’t be recalled or paid back.
As for the withdrawals, the maximum monthly withdrawal limit depends on your loyalty rate. Alpha and Beta have a maximum withdrawal limit of AUD 10,000, Gamma’s limit is AUD 12,000, Delta has a maximum limit of AUD 15,000. Finally, players with the Zeta loyalty rate have a AUD 20,000 withdrawal limit. The better the loyalty rate, the more privileges the players are eligible to get.
Customer Support at ZetCasino is reachable in every way possible. You can contact them via email, phone, or Live Support. They have a fast response time and are there to help you out with any problem. They also have special phone lines for players from different countries. The Live Support is available 24/7, and if you want to send them an email, you can reach them.
All in all, ZetCasino does rank good among the competition. They have handsome bonuses and promotions, great providers, and numerous games to choose from. The online casino showed that it’s willing to reward the players massively with all the weekly promotions and tournaments with great prizes. The loyalty scheme is also fantastic, they are supporting the most loyal players and give them numerous privileges in the games.
The areas which the online casino lacks the strength are the numerous complications with the Welcome Offer, where not all banking methods are accepted, and you can’t claim the reward in 1 day. You also need to contact Support for every bonus that you are eligible to claim, and the casino is restricted to many countries.
If we make a bullet list for all the pros and cons of ZetCasino it will look like this:
- Great game providers
- Tremendous prizes
- Excellent loyalty scheme
- Unique cashBack bonuses
- Numerous games to choose from
- Responsive support team
- Restricted to many countries
- Complications with the welcome offer
- You need to contact support for every bonus