What is Online Roulette?
Online roulette is an online video casino game that has been based on European roulette and which can be played at top roulette casinos. In this game, the players can play roulette online directly with the casino’s roulette wheel. It also has unique features which have been developed by some of the reputed software providers in this field. The players will be able to play with other people from all over the globe through a PC or a laptop at any time and from anywhere.
How to Play Online Roulette?
There are various types of online roulette games. They are created by some of the reputed software providers based on recommendations from casino players. Before putting your money into an Australian online casino for real money in 2022, you must know how to play free roulette online in order for you to win more. Here are simple steps that you need to follow to play online roulette.
- Step 1: Place your bet. After choosing the right online roulette site with supported deposit methods, you can choose the size of the bet and place the bet.
- Step 2: The dealer will spin the wheel. After placing the bet, you can press the “spin the wheel” button, and the wheel will be spun for the players.
- Step 3: The result. After some time, the wheel will stop spinning, and you will be able to see if the ball has stopped in your selected pocket. If yes, then you are the winner.
Now, the winner will collect the winnings by using the supported deposit and withdrawal methods mentioned by the online roulette site.
Online Roulette Variations at Australian Casinos
Here are some common types of online roulette games that are provided for Australian roulette online casinos gamblers who like to play different roulette variants on different real money pokies app in Australia:
- European Roulette & American Roulette: This game is played with a single wheel, ball, and 37 pockets. The house edge is 5.26% for these free online roulette games, and it is based on the number 17. You can play European roulette at a famous online casino. European roulette is popular in every authentic online casino.
- French Roulette: It is very similar to the normal roulette online casinos with a difference in several options such as house edge, numbers of pockets, and colours. House edge for this game is 2.70%.
- Multi-Ball Roulette: It has three or five pockets, and there are some extra balls that will be added to the wheel that will increase the chances of winning a player. The house edge also increases with the addition of another ball which makes this game more interesting than any other type of roulette game available out there.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette: It is a variation of normal roulette as it has its own wheel online casino. The house edge for this game is 7.44%.
- Live Dealer Roulette: This is a unique online roulette game where you can play with real dealers at the casino. It involves four live dealers that will be playing with your chips (money) on the table and will make some decisions based on what you have been betting. Live dealer roulette, free games and free roulette online are quite popular options.
The list below contains the commonly used terms in online roulette.
- Bet on the Layout: This will be the first bet that is placed on the layout. For example, if a player is betting on red with 6 and 8, then he will place his bet on the layout of the table.
- Biased Wheel: This happens when it is redder than any other colour.
- Block Betting: In this game, if a player wants to make sure that he is winning by placing bets only starting with 6 or 8, then he must make block bets in order to minimise his loss. He can make block bets by placing one or two bets on each of these numbers (6 & 8), which will be called blocks. It will be a win-win situation for both players.
- Call Bets: The player can make a call bet by placing one bet on one of the numbers (6, 7, 8), but then he must state that either he likes this number or it is preferred over all other numbers.
- Column Betting: It refers to placing multiple bets on various options (like 6 & 8) in order to form a combination that gives more chances of winning the game.
- Croupier. This is a professional at the blackjack table.
- Double Zero: This is when the ball lands in two different pockets at the same time.
- Dozen Bet: The player will bet on 12 playing cards of one suit, and he will be winning if all of them are taken or if every card in this suit is either taken or drawn.
- French Bets: In this game, the player can place bets starting with five, and the numbers that come next are of his choice, such as 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- House Edge: It is calculated by dividing the amount of money won by the amount of money bet.
- Inside Bets: In this game, two or more players will place bets on the same number (6 in this case), and they will be winning if it occurs in the first position or if it is drawn. The second one is placed at a lower position.
- Marker: This represents a card, or any other object one passes to another person to indicate something and so on.
- Orphelins: The player loses only once when he doesn’t have a card that matches his bet (if he had given up winning chances, he would have lost twice).
- Outside Bets: This means that the player can place bets starting with any number that is equal to or greater than the bet on the layout.
- Pockets: This refers to the pockets in which the ball lands when it is spun by the roulette wheel. The pocket is divided into two types – inner and outer.
- Six Line: It means six lines with numbers from 1-38. This represents six cells with two numbers in each cell of these numbers (1 & 38).
- Split: This wager entails the player splitting his or her chip between two numbers on the betting layout, one above the other, horizontally or vertically.
- Straight Up: Here, the player can place one bet on the layout, and then he will win if the number that matches his bet lands directly on the roulette table without any inner or outside bets.
- Street: It represents a round of bets placed by players.
- Wheel Checks: It is sometimes necessary to check whether a wheel has been tampered with by using various techniques, including dye-penetrant analysis.
- Zero: It’s the zero slots that give the casino its edge.
Online Roulette Real Money Tips
Here are three practical tips for the players who are playing real money games:
- Play French or European roulette for best odds.
- Prefer outside bets instead of inside bets.
- Use the demo accounts to understand the game in a better way.
Free Online Roulette vs Real Money Roulette
There is no doubt that real and online roulette games are two entirely different sides of the coin. They have their own pros and cons, but one thing is certain – they both have the same core principles. If you know how to play both of them properly, then you can easily win against the real money players.
Free online roulette pros and cons:
- Players are provided with many tips and tricks to play the game properly.
- There are no restrictions for using demo or free roulette games.
- It is much easier to understand the game when it is being played for free. Tips and tricks can be used by the player to make sure that he will not lose any bets in the upcoming sessions.
- Winning a session is not easy as there are no limitations while playing on demo roulette games, but winning against real money players will require a lot of luck, which is almost impossible to obtain consistently at a casino or even an online gambling site.
Real money roulette pros and cons:
- There are cam benefits attached to the real money game that cannot be found in the demo game.
- The player will be able to learn the game’s tricks by playing it, and then by using those tricks in a real money session, he will be able to win against other real money players.
- There is no need to use cash credits, which means that there is no need to deposit any amount against winning a session at a casino or an online gambling site.
- The odds of winning are much lower than that of a free roulette game played at a casino or an online gambling site.
Best Roulette Strategies for Real Money
There is no way to beat the system at the legit roulette site, but here are some popular roulette strategies that might increase the chances of your winning. Roulette strategy for the best online roulette site or mobile roulette games can help you to win money at best casinos. Roulette board and roulette gameplay for Australian players starts with the best $5 deposit online casino bonus. Max cash and bonus excluded to offer roulette on a mobile device also need to be considered.
The Martingale strategy involves doubling up on losing bets and reducing winning bets by half. A losing wager is increased by one unit, while a winning wager is not changed. In short, it means starting with a single bet and increasing the number of bets if several bets are lost.
This is the following strategy to use after the Martingale strategy. Here, it states that if a player fails to win in several rounds or after several tries, he has enough time to double his original bet again.
If the player can win on his first bet, then it’s better to bet everything you have in your pocket. On the other hand, if you lose your first bet, then you will have 2×1 (deuce), 3×1 (tray), 4×2, and so on.
Mobile Roulette & Gambling Apps
The trifecta of casino roulette is combined with the convenience and allure of mobile apps. Mobile casino apps are convenient, and they can be used while travelling, commuting, or at leisure time. There are many options when it comes to gaming on your smartphone and laptops. The list is pretty much endless, but out of all we’ve got here, we’ll present you with a few best handhelds for roulette usage.
Best Real Money Online Roulette Apps
Here is a brief description of famous real money online roulette apps in Australia:
- Vulkan Vegas: Vulkan is a fully licensed land-based UK casino that provides its services to all the players around the world. They boast a modern, simple, and user-friendly interface plus many bonus offers.
- Jackpot City: Jackpot City is a sleazy online casino that somehow manages to find its loyal players. It’s a hub for slot machines and other games, but it’s a nice place if slots are what you’re looking for.
- LeoVegas: LeoVegas is one of the newest online casinos, which boasts an excellent set of games and good customer support. However, their website is not as attractive and sleek that other reputable online casinos have.
Australian Online Roulette Odds, Payouts & Bets
Roulette odds, payouts, and bets are the most popular terms amongst all the gamblers. They are the ones who are confused a lot though they play only roulette because of their lack of knowledge.
Roulette odds are numbers that define your chances of winning at any given stake in roulette. Payouts include pay-out percentages from house edge on a winning bet per unit bet played. So, let’s say you bet $1 on number 6. There are two possible outcomes – win or lose. If you win, your payout will be 35 to 1. In other words, $35 is the amount that you will receive when your one unit bet wins on a winning bet.
Pros and Cons of Gambling Online Roulette
Here are some pros and cons of playing online roulette:
|There are no restrictions when it comes to using demo or free roulette games.
||There is a high chance of losing.
|There are no time limits, no play limits and no deposit limits.
||It can be addictive, so make sure you are not throwing yourself all your money.
|You can play anytime, anywhere and on any device.
|You can win real cash with online roulette for real money.
How We Review the Best Online Roulette Casinos
The best way to evaluate the credibility of a certain site is to examine all the factors it has. These factors are:
- Compliance & Safeguards;
- Security and Protection;
- Payout options and rates;
- Game options for the players;
- Support for different languages;
- Odds and jackpot amounts.
Internet Slots FAQ’s
Is online roulette legal?
Some people think that playing roulette is illegal. However, this is absolutely not true. Roulette is a perfectly legal casino game all over the world, being played at land-based casinos and online casinos.
Is roulette rigged?
Roulette has been one of the most popular casino games since it was first brought to the market by French craftsmen in the 17th century. For this long time of existence, it hasn’t changed a lot in its concept and rules.
Can I play roulette for real money online?
Yes, you can. There are online casinos and betting sites that allow players to play roulette for real money.
Is Live Roulette fixed?
As mentioned before, there is no way to fix a game of live roulette as it is played on a table with wheels that have been spinning from day one and still spinning today without ever slowing down or getting stuck in certain positions.
Can roulette be manipulated?
There are many doubts that video roulettes can be manipulated. The fact is, they can’t be manipulated because of the way they work. Video roulettes like mini roulette or others are created by programming certain features, probabilities and payouts into a computer. They are all based on random numbers that are generated with each spin of the roulette wheel.
Which app is best for roulette?
If you want to play online roulette for real money and get a maximum bonus, we recommend mobile apps as the best option for access to live casinos and to bet sites from your smartphone or tablet at any time. Mobile apps work offline, too, so you can play them whenever you want to wherever you want to.
Is Live Roulette really live?
The answer is yes. Live roulette games are streamed online in real-time with a live dealer in the casino, so you can be sure that there are no pre-recorded videos in live roulette games.
Are video Roulettes random?
All video Roulettes have been tested and proven to be random and fair by many independent organizations. They depend on specific software which uses algorithms to track how each number is landed by each spin and also how they end up at the end of the game, next to other numbers.
How to play online roulette?
Playing online roulette is easy and simple. First, you need to choose a roulette site where you want to play and where you can get a welcome bonus if you play there for the first time or another casino bonus. You can easily do this by searching the Internet for games or sites where you feel comfortable playing.